‘I wanted to fetch tickets… it grew to become as soon as a tall sum: £397!’ - King Know

Post Top Ad

Saturday, January 25, 2020

‘I wanted to fetch tickets… it grew to become as soon as a tall sum: £397!’

https://ift.tt/2RnNdJJ


Sunneva with some of her friends and familyPicture copyright
Sunneva María Svövudóttir

My Money is a novel sequence taking a see at how individuals make use of their cash – and the usually disturbing decisions they wish to make. Right here, Sunneva María Svövudóttir from Reykjavik in Iceland, details her spending over per week and shares methods for saving.

We’re looking to go looking out extra individuals to portion what they make use of their cash on. We’re specifically wanting to listen to from disabled individuals concerning the extra cash your incapacity fees you. Whereas you occur to own an curiosity, please electronic mail my.cash@bbc.co.uk or fetch involved by strategy of our My Money (World) Fb neighborhood, or similtaneously you dwell inside the UK, please be a half of our My Money (UK) Fb neighborhood and we’ll draw to contact you.

Sunneva is 20 and lives in Iceland. She works in a bakery half-time as she has true achieved in school. Her hobbies are artwork, bullet journaling, music and make-up.

She now not too lengthy inside the previous went head-to-head with one different My Money blogger, Chelsea Thomas from California, on World Business Image – possess a hear to listen to Sunneva grunt about what she spent her cash on this week.

Sunneva’s week: Dinner at Metro, free acrylic nails and commencement cake



Not too long ago I went out to fulfill my buddy for lunch. We met at a sushi assign and I finished up getting some sushi as well as some gyoza dumplings, which imprint spherical 1,700 króna ($13.85, £10.60).

I did now not discontinue worthy for the rest of the day furthermore creep spherical Reykjavík and concentrate on. However on the evening I met my best buddy who lives a methods a methods flung from me and we acquired dinner collectively at Metro and that grew to become as soon as 1,000 króna.



Picture copyright
Sunneva María Svövudóttir

Not too long ago I did now not the reality is construct any cash as I had made plans to love out with two individuals. I moreover dyed my hair at residence however fortunately my mother provided to pay for the dye so I finished up now not spending cash on that.

Whole make use of: 2,700 króna



This show camouflage day grew to become as soon as fleshy of stress, as I grew to become as soon as doing final minute points for my commencement.

Early inside the morning I took a bus, which I did now not wish to pay for as I even possess a yearly season tag, to fetch my nails carried out. Most steadily acrylic nails will imprint spherical 8,000 króna however I acquired them carried out fully free as a reward.



Picture copyright
Sunneva María Svövudóttir



After this I wanted to discontinue some final minute taking a see and went to a grocery retailer and I finished up getting some cash from my dad to take points for the commencement occasion.

I finished up spending 4,000 króna on soda, espresso and points that additionally wanted to be provided. For lunch I had some pho noodles which imprint spherical 1,700 króna. I wanted to go help my mom after that so I grew to become as soon as busy until dinner time.



Picture copyright
Sunneva María Svövudóttir



For dinner I met my aunt, we ate meals and went to the movement footage and that grew to become as soon as about 4,000 króna. The remainder of the evening grew to become as soon as spent getting ready for the commencement occasion the next day.

Whole make use of: 17,700 króna



This grew to become as soon as such a tall day, so many unimaginable points happened on the current time.

Let’s launch with this morning. I wakened at 8am, and the sumptuous motive on the again of right here is as a result of there have been keep effectivity tickets that went on sale at 9am.

It grew to become as soon as for a keep effectivity in London, for a Okay-pop neighborhood known as Seventeen, a neighborhood I even had been following since 2015. So I knew I wanted to fetch tickets as they’d by no scheme been to Europe before. I finished up getting the most expensive tickets for his or her show camouflage inside the SSE Space, it grew to become as soon as a tall sum: 64,500 króna ($519, £397). Sure, you study that exactly. It grew to become as soon as streak all out or do not be troubled so, I did it.

After this it grew to become as soon as time to fetch ready for my GRADUATION! I saved cash by doing my make-up myself, as a substitute of getting some legit. I had my hair carried out fully free, by a legit. The costume and the sneakers I moreover acquired fully free from Fb!

In my school now we wish to put on a cap whereas we graduate, which fees spherical 15,000 króna BUT as a substitute of procuring one I true ended up sporting my mom’s cap that she had frail years inside the previous, it regarded the equivalent so I saved a lot my doing that! I develop now not ideas sporting points from fairly a couple of individuals, the costume, the sneakers and the cap all regarded distinctive.



Picture copyright
Sunneva María Svövudóttir



The ceremony glided by snappy and after that I went residence to fetch all of the items ready for the miniature household gathering that grew to become as soon as occurring at 5pm. All the meals grew to become as soon as all discovered by my unimaginable mom so I did now not wish to make use of any cash on that.

The evening grew to become as soon as so fulfilling, I spent it with my visitors and household, and I finished up getting heaps of money as gives from my household. The ultimate factor I did grew to become as soon as exit for KFC with my best buddy, and that grew to become as soon as 1,200 króna.

Whole make use of: 65,700 króna



I did now not discontinue a lot on this show camouflage day. I had work early that morning and the best factor I spent cash on had been two points for my mom. This stuff imprint about 4,800 króna, a lip balm and a foam cleanser. I grew to become as soon as ecstatic to lastly true fetch to loosen up at residence.



Picture copyright
Sunneva María Svövudóttir

I ate dinner with my household so I did now not make use of any cash on meals that day,

Whole make use of: 4,800 króna



I did now not discontinue that worthy on the current time both. I true had work once more this morning after which after such an extended week of waking up early I had a very tall nap.

Once I wakened for dinner I acquired a cellphone name from my aunt and he or she requested me if I grew to become as soon as to go glimpse the distinctive Large decide Wars film – sure!

I took a bus, once more I even possess a bus card so I did now not wish to pay one factor for that. She had already provided a tag so I saved cash on that as a result of my aunt is unimaginable. I provided to take popcorn for us so I acquired some snacks that had been 1,200 króna.

Whole make use of: 1,200 króna



On Saturday I true had a tranquil day at residence so I did now not discontinue one factor explicit or make use of any cash.



Picture copyright
Sunneva María Svövudóttir



Whole make use of: zero króna



On Sunday I met my aunt, once more. (Sure we’re gorgeous finish even even when she is 11 years older than me!) We went to the mall, as she grew to become as soon as making an attempt to accumulate some gives. I provided a white pen that I needed that grew to become as soon as 250 króna however after this we drove to her assign and we true spent the day gazing worry movement footage.



Whole make use of: 250 króna


How does Sunneva the reality is really feel about her week?

The week grew to become as soon as a very busy one, I spent trustworthy a miniature more cash on meals than I’d usually discontinue however since I grew to become as soon as now not frequently at residence it true happened that scheme. I moreover spent a tall amount of money on one factor I even possess wished to discontinue for thus lengthy, streak to a keep effectivity. I am indignant for that, even even when it grew to become as soon as a tall amount of money. I assume that is what I am most ecstatic about this week. I discontinue moreover wish to degree out the quantity of selection individuals on-line.

There are so worthy of groups on Fb that might properly help with all fairly a pair of occasions, you do now not want to take a very pricey costume to in truth really feel tender. Fb has a bunch of locations you could perchance purchase free stuff, stuff for a low imprint and such. I extremely advocate taking a see via some pages similtaneously you’re ever in be concerned.

Whole weekly make use of: 92,350 króna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad