Top 5 Tips for Writing Christian Fiction - King Know

Post Top Ad

Wednesday, January 9, 2019

Top 5 Tips for Writing Christian Fiction

I never imagined that writing would be one of my ways to earn money and that it could help me in some ways with my daily living. For one, making poems and writing stories are just some of the things I do whenever I have the time. I call it playing with ink and paper whenever my imagination is running into things. Even writing Christian books has never crossed my mind until now. One type of book that I love to read in particular is Christian fiction. When I first got my hand on a Christian fiction book, I almost immediately fell in love with the idea of ​​writing my own. But, how do you write a good Christian fiction? Here are five things I've learned that I want to share with you guys in case you wish to write your own Christian fiction someday.

First: Be a Wide Reader

I remember my mom used to tell me when I was a kid that reading is one key to gain wisdom and knowledge. In reading, you'll encounter books that talk about people, politics, journey, foods, science, and everything under the sun.

However, in writing Christian fiction, you have to read the Bible. Since you want to write about God, read the book that talks about him and his personality. In the bible, you'll know God's heart. You'll also know Jesus, His life, His journey, and His history. You would also want to read other Christian books as well to get an idea of ​​how your own story should flow.

Second: Make it a Personal Journey with the Lord

I consider myself a fanatic of Christian books and I've been reading a lot ever since I got to know the Lord. Most of the book are based on the authors' own experiences, their own encounter with God and their walk with Him. When you make a fictional book, it would be much easier if you let yourself be part of it. In short, you make God as the main character and you as the supporting cast.

Third: It's Yours, Not Theirs.

It's your book, so basically, it's a story about your God and your relationship with Him. You can get ideas from other writers on how they write the plot for their stories but you have to be original all the way. Since you are writing about God, what you are writing can be the best book you could ever write. Therefore, avoid trying to sound like another person. Make it personal and original. And let your vice be heard.

Fourth: Free your mind

It's God's story you want to write. It's about His love. And being relaxed when you face Him and work with Him is very important in writing your book. So as much as possible, find time to go out, relax, and have a chit-chat with some Christian friends. Listen to the stories of other people and you'll be amazed at how God works in their lives. By doing so, you can free yourself of all stress and give your mind the rest and inspiration that it needs.

Fifth: Work with God

Since it's His story you want to write, it's just essential that you ask for his wisdom before you start working with your book. Listen to what He has to say and let Him be the storyteller and you His writer.

Write whatever He tells you to write, and you'll surely come up with the best story ever.

So what are you waiting for? Make your own Fiction Story. Work with God and let him use you to spread his story to the world.

Source by Eric James G Estante

The post Top 5 Tips for Writing Christian Fiction appeared first on Tica Tica Boom.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad